1) All passengers should arrive to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure time.
2) Early and on-time arrival is the responsibility of passengers. Late arriving passengers missing their departure will not be refunded for those expired tickets.
3) Purchased tickets are non-refundable.
4) Children over six years old must have their own ticket, at the full fare price.
5) Passengers should buy their tickets one day or more in advance.
6) Passengers are allowed to a maximum of 30KG of luggage. Overweight luggage will be charged and extra fee.
7) Pets, fire arms, narcotics, smuggled and illegal products, and other dangerous or flammable/explosive materials are not allowed onboard.
8) Company is not responsible for the loss of personal objects and valuables such as purses, wallets, money and jewelry, etcetera. The company is not responsible for lost passenger ticket.
NOTE : "There will not be any cash refund, the refund will be in the form of cash coupon which can be used during your next trip."
Ticket cancellation Policies